The best educational project will be determined in the framework of the “Skills Inspector 2020” contest
Moscow Polytechnic University, the committee for the training and advanced training of workers of book industry of the Russian Book Union and the magazine “Book Industry” announce the establishment of a special nomination for the Best Educational Project in the framework of the IX Open Competition of Professional Skills Inspector 2020.
The competition is a significant event for the whole book industry. The expert community selects the best authoring projects, the most successful organizations and significant events of the year. Journalists, editors, bloggers and industry project leaders are nominated for the title of Professional of the Year. Big interest is paid to the nomination “Hero of our time”, the winner in which is the person who had the greatest influence on the Russian book world and contributed to the promotion of literature, the culture of books and reading in society.
Requirements for applications in the nomination "Best educational project":
• Best practices in the interaction of the book industry and educational organizations.
• At least two participants, one of which is an enterprise / organization of the book industry, the other is an educational organization. Several industrial or educational partners can participate in one project.
• Clear educational and work result.
• Scalability of practice, the ability to repeat and improve in collaboration with other partners.
• Media coverage and network resources.
Applications for the competition are accepted till May 29
Project Manager: Maria Osipova, phone: +7 (915) 083-75-35.