Opening of “Dobro.Center” at Moscow Poly
Moscow Poly opened “Dobro.Center” coworking space. The project was realized in cooperation with a partner of the university – the Association of Volunteer Centers. Created space for volunteer projects became the first of its kind in Moscow.
It allowed to:
- Support existing and develop new socially important initiatives;
- Educate citizens and organizers of socially important projects;
- Provide space for social initiatives;
- Maintain informational support for the promotion of regional projects;
- Consult representatives of non-profit organizations, volunteer organizations and active citizens.
Location: 22, Pavla Korchagina Street.
Date: December 24, 4 PM.
The project was implemented within the framework of a grant of the All-Russian Contest of Youth Projects for Educational Institutions of Higher Education.