Moscow Poly Met Representatives from Sri Lanka
On 27 May 2022, the faculty of Economics and Management, together with the International Integration & WFS Directorate, held a meeting with the representatives of the MAS recruiting agency that has already been assisting students from Sri Lanka with their abroad studies for 13 years. At the meeting, the questions related to establishing educational programs in English for students from Sri Lanka at the faculty of the Economics and Management.
The list of the participants of the meeting is as follows:
Yu.D. Davydova – vice-president for international affairs;
- A.A. Kolesnikova – acting head of international integration and WES directorate
- P.A. Arkatov – dean at the faculty of “Economics and Management”
- E.E Alyonina – head of “Management” department;
- V.D. Sekerin – head of “Economics and Management”;
- I.Yu. Karimova – senior lecturer at the department of “Economics and Management”;
- I.A. Alyonin – senior lecturer at the department of “Foreign Languages”.
The list of the participants from MAS recruiting agency:
Vimilagunasekara Vimashan – director at MAS Sri Lanka;
- Lysenko Viktoria – operation director at MAS Russia;
In the course of the friendly meeting the guests were not only able to get acquainted with the University infrastructure and see the classrooms equipped with the modern multimedia equipment; comfortable co-working areas, dormitories, but also, in the course of the information part – talk to the University administration, faculty and department representatives and teachers.
See you at Moscow Poly!