How can foreign students come to Russia?
Below you can find the information which it’s necessary to know coming back to Russia
What is necessary to do for the arrival in Russia?
Contact the university:
· At least 10 days in advance, notify the university by email about the date of entry and the border crossing point
· Get information about your entry by email
Get medical certificates:
· Take a PCR test for Covid-19 no earlier than 3 calendar days before your arrival
· To cross the border and check into the dormitory, you must have a medical certificate with a negative test result in Russian and English
What to do after arrival?
· Take the Covid test by PCR the second time within 72 hours
· Keep the self-isolation until you get a negative result
· All classes are held online during self-isolation
· After receiving the second PCR test, send copies of the two certificates with negative results to the university
Students are allowed to take classes if they have two negative tests
What awaits you on the campus?
· Regular cleaning, disinfection and rooms airing
· All university visitors will have their temperature measured at the entrance to the buildings. Persons with cold symptoms will be denied to enter
· Common areas will be equipped with hand sanitizers
What to do when symptoms appear?
If you have symptoms of a cold, you should contact a doctor by calling 103 or 112
Where to contact in difficult Situations?
· To your university
· To the hotline of the situation center of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia: +7- 495 -198-00- 00