Festival of National Cultures "We are all for Peace!" winners
On December 16, 2020, Moscow Polytechnic University hosted a live broadcast of the International Competition-Festival of National Cultures "We are all for Peace!" during which the winners of the competition were announced.
A total of 36 national teams took part in the competition: the Republic of Cuba, the Republic of Serbia, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Republic of Armenia, the Kingdom of Morocco, the Republic of Moldova, the Republic of Belarus, Russia, the Chechen Republic, Mexico, the Republic of Afghanistan, the United Republic of Tanzania, the Republic of India, the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, the Republic of Congo, the Republic of Tajikistan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of North Macedonia, the Republic of Croatia, the Republic of Dagestan, the United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, the Italian Republic, the Republic of China, the Republic of Bulgaria, the Donetsk people's Republic, the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Moscow Poly and its affiliated campuses;
- Monterrey University of Technology (Mexico);
- Bishkek Humanities University named after K. Karasaev; Karasaeva;
- Kyrgyz-Turkish Manas University;
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy named after I.K. Akhunbaev To. Akhunbayeva;
- Kyrgyz State University of Construction, Transport and Architecture named after N. Isanov;
- Republican Specialized Higher School of Choreography of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Tashkent);
- School No. 32 (Uzbekistan, Bukhara);
- School No. 12 (Uzbekistan, Bukhara);
- School of Tourism, Hotel and Restaurant Business (Serbia);
- State Autonomous Educational Institution of Professional Training and Additional Professional Education of the Republic of Dagestan "Republican training center";
- International Centre for Culinary Arts (UAE, Dubai);
- College of Catering (Bari, Italy);
- Tajik Technical University named after Academician M. S. Osimi;
- State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Donetsk National University";
- Private educational institution secondary school "Lomonosov school";
- State Budgetary Educational Institution of the city of Moscow "School No. 1503";
- State Budgetary Educational Institution of the city of Moscow secondary general education school no. 72.
The jury faced a difficult task - to evaluate all the submitted works and choose the best ones.
An authoritative jury chaired by I.V. Soppa, the Vice-President for International Affairs of Moscow Poly, determined the winners of the competition based on the highest score of three rounds.
1st place was taken by the Russian team, which included students of Moscow Polytechnic University;
2nd place was taken by the team of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, which included students of Moscow Polytechnic University;
3rd place was taken by the team of the Republic of Moldova, which included students of Ivanteevsky branch campus of Moscow Poly.
Thank you for the participation and congratulations to the winners!