20+ Moscow Poly Students Became Prize Winners of “Finatlon Forum”
The “Finatlon Forum” II international scientific-practical conference for young scientists and specialists in sustainable development, investments and financial risks came to an end in Moscow. Moscow Poly representatives took an active participation in the event, 21 students received I and II diplomas.
A total of 180 students and young specialists participated in the event where 72 works made it to the finals and 43 participants including from CIS-countries.
Moscow Poly students prepared reports on a variety of topics. For instance, Anastasia Pulyaeva, who studies at the faculty of economics and management, prepared a work entitled “Financial Socialization as a Condition of Financial Literacy of Population”, Kristina Bashkirova, student of the faculty of chemical technology and biotechnology talked on necessity of introducing the “Financial Literacy” course into the academic curriculums of Moscow Poly.
Vladislav Slemnyov from the faculty of information technologies considered the issue “Prospects of Sustainable Development of Russian Gaming Industry under Conditions of Economic Turbulence”, and Damir Kasimtsev, who studies at the same faculty, brought up the topic of Chinese as a competitive advantage at the labor market.
Overall, there were 6 sections:
- Sustainable development and philosophy of social justice. Human capital: global challenges:
- Sustainable development of national economy: role of financial sector;
- National financial market under condition of global changes
- Digital trajectory of sustainable development in the period of long-term ambiguousnness
- Sustainable development of gaming industry in Russia and abroad. Relevant tendencies in the sphere of computer games development
- Problems of forming financial and investment literacy.
For reference: the conference was held by the “Union for Financial Services Customer Right Protection”, Moscow Poly, Financial University under the government of the Russian Federation, National Institute of Financial Markets and Management and Institute of stockmarket and management.