Moscow Poly Gives Free Trip Vouchers for Health Resort Treatment to Its Employees
Moscow Poly and Primary State Union Organization are providing free trip vouchers for health resort treatment for the University employees of retirement and pre-retirement age at pansions located in the middle zone of Russia.
The trip vouchers are available for the period between 15 July and 15 November 2023 for the staff falling under the following disease groups:
- Supporting motor apparatus
- Coronary vascular diseases
The pre-retirement group includes male employees starting from 59 years old and more, and women employees – 54 years old and more. It`s worth noting that the number of trip vouchers is limited. The application deadline is open since 13 June 2023.
To receive a trip voucher, one needs to submit the following documents:
- Application (Please, specify the tentative dates for the health resort treatment period taking into account that the period is 14 days)
- Passport copy
- ‘070y”-form certificate confirming the possibility to take a health resort treatment
- SNILS copy (SNILS – personal insurance policy number)
- Data processing consent
To process the trip voucher, one has to address the trade union on B.Semyonovskaya st., 38, B-203 office.
All the additional questions may be referred to the trade union presidents for the University campuses or via +7(495) 223-05-23, ext. 1210 – Galina Vladimirovna Scherbakova.