Moscow Poly Opens Up Registration for Projects on 10 July
In the period from 10 to 16 July, Moscow Poly students can register for projects with the “Project Activity” discipline for the 2023/24 academic year.
In the period fr om 10 to 16 July, Moscow Poly students can register for projects with the “Project Activity” discipline for the 2023/24 academic year.
The Centre for Project Activity prepared a website exhibition where one can learn about the available projects. Also, there has been a Telegram channel created wh ere you can ask questions to the project organizators and communicate with potential participants.
The registration is only available in the student`s personal account in the section “Project Activity”. The schedule is as follows:
10 July at 14:00 – registration for students with ** rating
12 July at 14:00 - registration for students with ***
14 July at 14:00 – registration for all
The registration will end 16 July at 23:59.
Having chosen the projects, the students will be engaged in its implementation in the course of the 2023/23 academic year. Those who do not sign up for the project themselves will be assigned random project automatically.
It`s worth noting that all projects are dived into basic and priority ones. The priority projects are all projects that fall under the “Strategic”, “Scientific” and others in 18 more field areas. These projects are only available for students who have ** as a result of their work in the previous academic year. To become a member of a team that`ll work on one of these 18 projects, one has to take the interview. The interview is available until 9 July, 14:00. In case of the positive decision, the student will be able to sign up for the projects chosen.TAKE THE SURVEY
The list of the priority projects that require taking a survey:
- “Mosgortrans”. Building an HR Brand
- “Mosgortrans”. Staff Complex Evaluation Systems
- “Mosgortrans”. Program for Building an Employee Pool
- “Tinkoff”. Research into Online Reputation and Influencer Marketing
- “Tinkoff”. Developing Career Pages in Networks
- EMP (Electric Motorcycle Polytech)
- “KAMAZ” – Extra Small Electric Bus
- Multifunctional electric car “UAZ”
- Micro Electric Car («Autteck» company)
- Research into Students` Perception of “Moskvich” as Employee Brand
- Duracell. Battery Recycling
- Creating and developing multimedia social networks for Moscow Poly
- Sunny Regatta
- Audit application EXEED*
- Developing the concept and updating the website for the EXEED car brand*
- Visualization of processes of technical Maintenance of rolling stocks manufactured by Transmashholding*
- Implementation of VR Technologies for the TMX Engineering and Training engine crews*
To sign up for one of the abovementioned projects, choose “External Development Project Group”