Russian Contest “Golden Names of Higher School” for Moscow Poly Teachers
The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation and Multiregional Public Organization “Teachers League of Higher School” invite Moscow Poly teachers to participate in the Russian contest – “Golden Names of Higher School”.
The project aims at exchanging experience between teachers, knowledge transfer and academic supervision of the EIHE teachers over young post-graduates, master students, as well as starting specialists.
The contest is held in ten nominations that cover all spheres of teachers` professional activity:
- For contribution for Higher Education
- For training academic and pedagogical workers pool
- Young talented pedagogical specialists
- For dedication to profession and preserving Russian scientific traditions
- For developing international cooperation in Higher Education
- For implementing innovative teaching methods, developing open information environment in the sphere of Education
- For Developing Practically-Oriented Higher Education
- For developing student scientific, contest and olympiad movements
- For contribution to the social and educational work, provision of career guidance to children and young people
- For achievements in educational activity
The expert commission is formed from over hundred previous winners of the Contest. The winners are to receive a badge, diploma and appreciation letter by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. Also, based on the results of the contest, there`ll be a Book of Honor to the EIHE teachers of the Russian Federation. Over the last 5 years, more than 5 000 teachers representing 179 universities from 76 Russian regions have participated in the event.
Applications are accepted online until 25 September on the University website. The results will be announced before 1 November 2023. If any questions, please, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference: “Golden Names of Higher School” Russian national contest has been held with the assistance of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation since 2017. The project aims at enhancing prestige of the job, EIHE teacher`s status and education quality through developing talent pool`s potential of the Higher School.