Socio-Economic Systems Development Tendencies and Prospects to Be Discussed at Moscow Poly
The Faculty of Economics and Management will hold a “Socio-Economic Systems Tendencies and Prospects of Development Under Conditions of Global Economy Transformation” on 28 February.
In the framework of the event, the plenary session and contest for student works involving scientific reports backed up by presentations. Among the speakers are the dean of faculty economics and management under Moscow Poly Anton Nazarenko, HSE director for agricultural policy Engenia Serova, professor at Stavropol State Agricultural University and member of Expert Council for Economic Sciences under Supreme Qualifying Commission under the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation Igor Sklyarov, RAS academician Anatoly Altukhov and others.
At the conference, the work will be divided according to the following topics:
- "Economic systems development trajectories under condition of business environment transformation"
- "Socio-Economic Systems Management System Transformation"
- "Social and Economic Aspects of Innovative Activity Development"
- "Relevant Issues of Assessing the Effectiveness of Creative and Media Industry products"
- "Turning the Model of Consumer Economy to the Model of Social Economy. Issues and Prospects of Sustainable Development of Human Capital Assets in Digital Economics; National and International Tendencies"
The Conference will take place on 28 February at 11:00 in the office “ПК-211” (Pavla Korchagina street, 22)
Applications for the participation in the conference, as well as collection of materials for publications should be sent before 24 February via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject must contain the name of the conference, number of section and author`s full name.