Sberbank Provides State-Backed Credits
Sberbank lends loans for paying tuition fees whereas the government pays subsidies that cover the credit percent.
Who can benefit from the credit?
Students and enrollees over 14 years old who apply for the main educational bachelor, specialist, master and post graduate programs.
Credit loan conditions
- rate of interest – 3%;
- credits are provided for any educational periods, whether it`s one term, one academic year, or the whole period of education;
- income documents are not needed;
- the principal amount of debt should be paid within 15 years starting 9 months after the graduation
The set of documents needed
- Russian citizen`s passport, permanent registration page
- Educational services (contract form) agreement with Moscow Poly
- Tuition bill (one can receive Moscow Poly contract department )
- Temporary registration certificate (in case the place of residence differs from the one with permanent registration)
Additional set of documents for candidates under 18
- Birth certificate
- Legal representative`s passport
- Legal representative`s consent
Bank representative`s contacts
Elena V. Maltseva: +7 (920) 457-14-12