Poster Contest “Let’s Stand up Together Against Terrorism”
- Work submission via e-mail – from July 3 till September 5, 2021;
- Work assessment by the jury – from September 6 till September 7, 2021;
- Entries check for plagiarism – September 8, 2021;
- Winner announcement on the Moscow Poly website and social networks – September 9, 2021.
In order to participate send your contest submission to email@example.com.
The submission must be signed (Full name, country/region, faculty/institute/branch, school/grade, year of study, and number of the group).
The submissions must be sent as a file, named after the author (e.g. IVANOV_151-651.jpeg).
Proposed subject for the posters
- September 3 – the Day of Solidarity in the Fight against Terrorism;
- In the memory of Beslan victims;
- In the memory of law enforcement officers, lost in the line of duty;
- Childhood must be protected;
- Machines protecting people from terrorism.
Rules for creative works submission
1. Posters must be submitted in the e-form (graphic), or in the form of drawing.
2. Works, submitted in e-form, have the following requirements: at least 300 dpi dimension in JPEG/TIFF/PNG format, with at least 1000 pixels on each side or a vector format.
3. Works submitted in a form of photo of the drawing must have at least 72 dpi dimension in JPG format. The original format – A4.
Awardees and winners will get commemorative diplomas and presents from Moscow Poly.
Good luck and inspiration to all participants!