“Leaders of digital transformation” Competition
We invite all students to participate in a large-scale competition “Leaders of digital transformation”.
“Leaders of digital transformation” is an annual competition for the Moscow Mayor Award in the field of new digital projects and services creation for the city needs.
During the competition you will be able to:
- Develop your soft and hard skills.
- Solve one of 10 the most urgent tasks for Moscow development.
- Compete for Mayor Award – 10 000 000 rubles.
- Work with unique datasets.
- Present your developments to the Moscow Government experts.
- Find fellow-thinkers, exchange experience and to become a part of the IT specialists community.
This year competition is international and held online, so everyone can participate. The only thing you need is a computer with Internet access.
The participants must be older than 18 and be united in 3-5 member teams. The organizers can help you to assemble a team.
You are welcome to participate if you are:
- Product и project manager
- Front/ back/ fullstack developer
- Data scientist, engineer
- Marketing consultant
The competition is organized by the Moscow Department of Entrepreneurship and Innovative Development and Moscow Innovation Agency with assistance from Moscow Information Technology Department.
You can apply and find more about the tasks here (in Russian).